Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

It was a very exciting day.

DEAR MUM, DAD AND KIARA

Thank you for my netbook mum, dad and Kiara.  I love the netbook. It was a very exciting day.  Because I did not expect to get a netbook .But thank you for it mum for spending your money on my netbook. I like it because it  will help me do my spelling i enjoy the most is have it and when i was turning  my netbook on and playing games.When i take my netbook home i will do all my school work on it i will keep it safely and i will take care of it and thanks mum for the beautiful netbook  and i can do my maths on it  and thank you again Mum,Dad and Kiara for netbook after that i can play
games after i do my work  thank you mum,dad and kiara for the netbook it is very good.

Love
Wesley

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you son this is nice

Unknown said...

Hi Wesley You have an Interesting story And you have full stops nice words. You have used an Happy words Reliable words as well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment