Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

yummy yummy sandwich's

Dear Mr Naidoo

         
Thank you Mr Naidoo for organising the lunch for us,we enjoy the food that you organising it was so nice.


when we got there I was sitting  next to mounkoa and melissa.I made my sandwich like this i got two fresh bread, then i put some lettuce on my bread, then i put some cucumber  on my lettuce and lastly  i put some ham on it then i tasted it,it tasted so nice then i made another one but i made it out of a bun i put the lettuce on it first and then i put some   cucumber on next i put some ham on it then i ate it was so nice and thank you Mr Naidoo for this and thank you to pak ‘n save for it too.i really enjoy it.

when i ate my sandwich i was feeling so happy     when i ate my sandwich i had two sandwiches when i ate my sandwich i was feeling that i want another one but it was too late because we were cleaning up that was the best day in my world.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wesley you have got an awesome sandwich. Was that sandwich delicious?

Unknown said...

Thank you Ifa for commenting on my Blog It is a really good comment Ifa

Unknown said...

Hi Wesley thanks for commenting my blog and also you have an interesting story. Interesting words as well.

Unknown said...

Hi Wesley, Did you like your sandwich? I know I did. Your sandwich must of been delicious.

Unknown said...

Thank you Siua my sandwich was delicious! My favourite fillings are ham and lettuce.

Unknown said...

Hello Wesley
I enjoyed your story about your sandwich that was the best sandwich ever. What did you put in your sandwich?

Post a Comment