Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Thinking about school

Today I woke up early in the morning to  get ready for school. My mum asked me what am I doing and I said that I'm getting ready to go school. My mum said that there is no school today because it is ANZAC Day. I said ANZAC Day was on Saturday. So my brother woke up and said that there is no school as well. So I went and asked Siua if there is school today. But he said no there's no school today because it is  ANZAC day so I came back home and took off my school uniform and I watched TV.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ni Hao Wesley
I think that it was funny that you woke up and thought it was school but it was not. I done the same thing as you on Monday but it was ANZAC DAY. How long did it take you to figure out it was ANZAC DAY?

Post a Comment