Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

My Survey

Gammar 600.png

I have done a survey about children’s favourite subjects. My question was “What is your favourite subject?” My sample number was 30. I found that children like technology more than the other subjects.. Maybe the reason  technology is liked because you have a variety of choices and subjects. I would of chose technology as well. In my survey it seemed like no one liked reading, but only one student chose writing. A few students choose maths. This survey was easy. Next I want to learn my algebra.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wesley was it hard to do your survey?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Wesley your graph is very interesting. I see that people love technology more then maths writing and reading. I thought that maths was going to be the hight rate. how did you come up with this graph?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Wesley
I see there is not much people that like writing or reading. Do you know why that is?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Wesley
I see there is a lot of people that like technology. Why is that?

Post a Comment