Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Write a Letter to your Parents



Peak Camp Egypt
April 1916
Dear Mum & Dad


I am in Egypt. We are just playing card games. Tomorrow we are moving to Gallipoli closer to the fight. I am coming home the 11 November 1918. I can’t wait to come back and meet you guys. I miss you. I wish that I was with you right now.


Wednesday is the big day for us because that is when we are planning to do a sneak attack on the Austria people.


The trench are stench. There are rats in the trench. A trench is small walk way. On top of the trench is some  barbe wire . If I don’t make it then I just want yous to know that I love you.


Yesterday when we were getting ready to go sleep. Suddenly a thunderstorm came and it wrecked our camping stuff like our tent, blanket,pillows and our clothes. It nearly blow our tents away because it was winde. So I had to sleep with a wet cloths, wet blanket but muddy bed.


When we get food it is not fresh food because the food get shipped here because there is no helicopters or planes to bring us food. If there was helicopters then we won’t get sick or get any disease.  


God Bless

From your one and only Wesley

0 comments:

Post a Comment