Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Deci-mat


DECI- mats 1.jpgDeci-Mats 3.jpgDeci-Mats 2 .jpg

Walt: understand place value of decimals using deci-mats.
1 whole is divided into tenths.
1 whole is divided into hundredths.
1 whole is divided into thousandths.
Yesterday my class and I played a game named deci-mat. We played deci-mat to help us understand the place value of decimals. We had to roll the dice to play, if you got two hundredths then you have to colour in two hundredths on the sheet. This game was easy for me because I know my decimals but I helped others. Next I will like learn more about multiplication and division of decimals.














1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Wesley
I like that you explained how to play the game but you should edit your writing because it does not make sense. I also played this game and it is quite easy to learn how to play. How long did it take for you to learn?

Post a Comment