Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Dental presentation


grammar 9999999999999.png

Today, we learnt new things about teeth. Our speaker was Mrs Wallbridge. I  learnt that a wisdom tooth is at the back of our molars. Smoking and drinking at the same time is bad for your teeth. Your teeth will turn black and grey.  When I went to my cousins house I saw my uncle smoking and drinking. I offered advice to my uncle to stop drinking and smoking at the same time. When I went home yesterday I went to the fridge and I saw a fizzy drink in the fridge it was not opened. I grabbed it and I went in the sitting room and
“I said to my parents don’t buy any more fizzy drinks because it affects your teeth”.Then my parents said
“Okay we are not buying any more fizzy drinks”.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Wesley. That is very good of you telling your uncle to stop smoking and drinking. If you didn't tell your uncle to stop smoking then he would of got cancer. How long did it take to write this story.

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Wesley
That is a wonderful advice you have given to your uncle. I would do the same if I saw my parents drinking or smoking. But I don't need to because my mum doesn't smoke or drink which I want to be like my mum. That is also fabulous you growled your parents to not buy soft drinks. Well done on you for growling your parents by not buying fizzy drinks. Did you take this information and spread it to most of the family or your siblings?

Post a Comment