Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

My Best Holiday

My best holiday was when I went to Australia to see my oldest brother. My holiday was stunning but extremely hot. We arrived at Australia at midday. It was extremely hot my brother went to the pools or the beach everyday.


First my brother deep fried some chips to eat. After that my brother and I played the game we play the PlayStation 3. We played call of duty ‘Black ops’. My brother keep beating me on the game.


Next We went to buy some food to eat. The next day we went to the mall. My brother brought Mcdonald's. Australia’s Mcdonald’s is delicious.


Seven days later we were coming back to NZ.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wesley
Was that you favourite holiday that you have done I think that is amazing. You have written a little story but you haven't used any expensive words. What did you order at McDonalds?

Post a Comment