Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Thank you letter to Mr Steve and Sponsors

Glen Innes School
38- 40 Eastview Road

Glen Innes

Room 11

Dear Mr Steve and Sponsors
First of all I would like to say thank you for providing the year 7 and 8 students new school uniform. Our new school uniform is stunning. We appreciate the work that you have done for us. I was over the moon when I saw our new school uniform.

Our new school uniforms is going to change our behaviour and improve on our school work. I am going to be a role model in school. I promise I will not get into trouble at school. I know that I am going to change my behaviour and improve my school work and get a good education. I believe I will get a good job in the real world.

This is the first time we have got new school uniforms for free. I promise, I will wear it with pride and I will make our school and Glen Innes proud. I am eternally grateful for organising our new school uniform behind the scenes. I will take care of it.

Yours faithfully

Wesley


0 comments:

Post a Comment