Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Birthdays



Image result for Donald duck                    Screenshot 2015-06-09 at 11.07.10 AM.pngScreenshot 2015-06-09 at 11.44.39 AM.png




These people above is celebrating their birthday today.

Mrs Mary is our office lady. She helps us when we have not lunch or if we get hurt.
She is a very nice and kind lady.

Koliata is my friend he is very funny. Koliata is 13 years old. He is one of my best friend. He is very good at sports.

Donald is a famous actor. He was created in 1934. IT has been 81 years.

I wish Donald duck, Koliata and Mrs Mary wonderful day. May God bless you with many more years.






























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Weasly, I like how you said how nice your office lady is and your friend! That was very NICE of you.

Unknown said...

Hey Weasly, I like how you said how nice your office lady is and your friend! That was very NICE of you.

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Wesley.
I like it how you said you love Having Mrs Mary as a office teacher at Glen Innes School. I think you should stay because she is very kind and nice I hope you fix the photos to because donald Duck is blocked and I cant see it clearly Thank You

Post a Comment