Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Thank You letter To Ms Parkes


24 September 2015

Dear Ms Parkes

Thank you for helping us improve our writing. Thank you for your suggestions and your kindness to us.

I enjoyed listening to you teach us ideas to improve our writing. I enjoyed writing the diamante poem because it was easy and fun. I think I am doing well in my writing.

Simple sentences are easy for me. I  can use quotation marks probably in my writing. I understand paragraphs and punctuation.

But I need more practise with my complex and compound sentences. Next term I would like to be in your writing group again. So I can improve my writing grades.

I appreciate you taking  your time just to come and help us with our writing.

Yours sincerely
Wesley

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Wesley,
I think Ms Parkes made our writing better. I can read my story and fix up mistakes and also add new words in my writing. Working with her was also fun. I hope you learned a lot from her. What did you find hard working with her?

Post a Comment